- Have netbook with win 7
- want to try linpus, linpus download site says "This Windows installer will help you to run Linpus lite 1.4 within your current system"
- run installer, creates 5gb install space in c:\Program files\lipus (you know those virtual drive install things)
- reboot, no boot loader option, linpus starts.
- run ubuntu live of usb, choose win 7 in bootloader, linpus starts! geuss mbr now points to linpus.
- check in ubuntu, win files still all on c:,
- I know i can get rid of linpus by deleting the c:\program files\linpus folder, but then bootloader mbr will still point to linpus not win 7
(try fix mbr with lilo in ubuntu, says fixed but still boots to linpus. netbook has no dvd drive, i have no rescue usb (fix mbr still points to linpus anyway))
- HELP! need to make bootloader, mbr or whatever point back to win7
I fairly sure is bootloader files in root c (can supply) that is the problem but havnt got a clue how to restore them.)
Hubby and i both have files and apps neecded in windows,
Help me Obi-wan Kenobi, You're my only hope!