Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: zte modem mf622 help please
Linuxhelp > Support > Hardware Support
polishrose
I'm about to tear my hair out in frustration!! I have tried to install this 100 times and getting nowhere fast. The light is shining blue and the network is detected but cannot connect to it. I don't know if the settings are wrong or if I have to install something else or what? The t-mobile network manager doesn't open-it comes up with an error. I have tried installing an update through wine but no luck there either as it doesn't detect the modem at all. I have seen a post somewhere about saving a file but it tells me I don't have the necessary permissions to do this. Now-I am a very very new user of ubuntu(around 3 weeks) and have used windows before, so not used to linux at all yet. Plus I'm blonde LOL so I need very clear instructions as to how to get this stupid thing working. LOL. Thing is I'm going into hospital in 2 weeks for an operation so I really want to get this working.
michaelk
This should help.
http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-665332.html
polishrose
Thanks but some of that makes no sense LOL. I gave up in the end and bought one from vodafone (zte k3570-z) and installed some stuff from betavine and it works smile.gif I'm happy now!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.