Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Samba Question
Linuxhelp > Support > Technical Support
docmur
okay so I have samba set up as a PDC and it maps the users to H: which as of now is /home on the PDC, however my PDC drive is 3GB and I want to mount the users to the hard drives in there machines so I want my bro (mark) and sis (taylor) to just map H: to there profiles on windows so Documents and Settingsmark would become the the driver of H:Mark
now I know the logon script is "logon home=" but from here I have no clue what to do next, the computer downstairs is names "basement" and the hard drive is shared using the name "basement" so what I was thinking was to map "logon home=\basementbasementDocuments/ andSettings/%U" this as far as I know should effectively mount a user at logon to there name folder so mark when logoning on would be mounted to Documents and SettingMark.
Now the second problem is that my computer is different and has a 200GB hard drive that I want to mount to my own user. can I make to different "logon home=" statments.

Thanks

DOCMUR
Termina
Try:

logon home = "\basementDocuments and Settings"

As for having two logon home paths, that should be OK (just make sure they're in diffrent sections of your config)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.