Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: linux screen size
Linuxhelp > Support > Technical Support
xWiCkEdx
I dont know if this is in the right section. But I am very new to linux. Like I just installed redhat on a spare computer I had and was wondering how the heck do you change the size and color? So the desktop fits on my screen right. I have a size 15 monitor and that all I really know so if you can help me out I would really enjoy the help. cause it is driving me crazy blink.gif
DS2K3
Which RedHat distribution (RHEL, Fedora, or Legacy RedHat)? Do you mean the resolution?

D
xWiCkEdx
I have redhat 6.2 I got it for free and ya resolution and like 800 x 600. sorry I know I am a bad noob when it come to linux. laugh.gif
DS2K3
It would be worth you upgrading to a newer Linux distribution - 6.2 is pretty ancient!

D
xWiCkEdx
lol ok Ill try a higher version of redhat lol which one should I get. or Which other versions of linux should I try?
DS2K3
RedHat has split into two products now - For desktop use, try Fedora (fedora.redhat.com).

D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.