Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Building a docker in ?????
Linuxhelp > Support > Programming in Linux
docmur
Hello I'm working a new theme in fluxbox and have much or what I want already done but now I need a docker bar??? I wonder if it is even possible to make a docker bar. What I want is essencialy a bar that when I reduce the window it goes into a bar. What lang would be the most effient to use and what would the level of diffculty be in this build
DS2K3
The most efficient language to use is the one that you know best. Could you just to set the height of the window to 0?

D
docmur
Well I want the docker to store windows that I reduce so that they would iconify onto the bar instead of just going into the background. I'm using fluxbox right now so thats why I want the docker
DS2K3
I assume you would have to change the FluxBox source code. AFAIk, one program doesnt get notification of another program's unfocus unless you told the window manager to give it, which would be required to show it graphivally.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.