Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shockwave
Linuxhelp > Support > Technical Support
crosskid3113
I am very new to linux and Firefox which is the browser i use doesn't have any plugins on it and i tried to download them but i can't get any of them to work can you please help me i really would like to know because most sites i go to i can't see half of them because they all require either shockwave or java or someother plug in
DS2K3
Shockwave is not available for Linux, flash is however.

Both Java and Flash come with instllation instructions, and are both pretty easy to install. Theya re available from

ttp://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash
and http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Please dont post your email address, firstly, it will be harvested by spambots, and secondly any help sent to your email is not available to anyone else.

Which distribution are you using (It's easier to provide help if you tell us)

Merry Christmas

D
crosskid3113
well see we had a friend of the family who owns a computer fixing company put the computer together so i'm not sure exactly but he can't seem to get plugin on here so i just thought that mabe he did something wrong or they just can't but shockwave was the one i really wanted but java and flash would be good to
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.