Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joystick
Linuxhelp > Support > Hardware Support
gamer
I have hooked up a joystick, tested and configered it. But when I went into clanbomber 1.00, It didn't show up. I restarted and it still didn't work. please help me!
DS2K3
I suppose I could try and read your mind, but in the abscence of any clairvoyant abilities on my part, you are going to have to provide some more information. Like, how is the joystick connected? Waht make is it? What distribution are you using? How did you configure the joystick? What does "lspci" show? There is a sticky topic in the forum giving you infomration about what we need in order to help you, and it contains details on how to get that information.

D
Termina
D2K3: Hate to sound like a grammer nazi, but it sounds like you were drunk when you typed that. wink.gif

gamer: We do need more information. What does this joystick connect to? Where did you test/configure it? It might be a problem with clanbomber 1.00, you should ask on their message boards.
DS2K3
Not drunk, my grammar is fine - It's the order of the letters that's out :S

D
Termina
Now you're a definition nazi? wink.gif

I just wasn't sure if 'spelling nazi' was a valid phrase. *shrugs* =)
DS2K3
heh - looks like we still aint got an "off-topic" smiley...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.