Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Amsn Help!
Linuxhelp > Support > Technical Support
CFHo
i download the aMSN and decompress the tar.gz already but when i run with ./amsn, there display
/usr/bin/env: wish: No such file or directory

How can i solve this problem. Pls advice.

Thanks!
michaelk
AMSN is written in Tcl/Tk (programming language) and wish is the TK windows shell application. Either Tcl/Tk is not installed or its location is not in the path environment. My first guess would be Tcl/Tk is not installed. You didn't mention which linux distribution you are running but you should be able to load it from the install CDs.
DS2K3
Which distribution are you using? It isd best to install vendor-supplied programs if possible, rather than the "vanilla" versions supplied by the developers. That way any dependencies can be handled automatically.

D
CFHo
I using Redhat 9.0. I try to install the AMSN b4 and is workable.. but after i format the PC and i reinstall AMSN again, it unable to run and i try to install the TK and TCL (new version) at the PC, it still cannot run with the AMSN and comes out with the same problem. I not sure is it either i miss install something when i doing the reinstall the Linux or else.

Thnaks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.