Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trouble With Klibido
Linuxhelp > Support > Technical Support
signmeuptoo
For days now I have been trying to google and figure out based on my searches, what is wrong with my klibido installation. I am using SuSE 9.3 eval. and I have installed the required uudeview, I have checked to make certain that uudeview can be executed by user and group permissions, and have verified that the program (uudeview) responds as though installed, via the xTerm. CLI.

One person had the same problem as I online, and he posted that he fixed it by changing his permissions or something to that effect, but I already have uudeview's execute permission set to execute for user and group. After a search, I can't seem to figure out why I keep getting the dependency error when I *have* successfully installed uudeview, the unix version, that the klibido site links to. I also have the Berkly DB installed as per the instructions, from the linked site.

Would someone please be willing to assist me in interpreting results of google searches and help me to figure this out so that I can use this thing. I need a Usenet downloading client that can process yEnc files on the fly, please, if anyone doesn't mind helping me a little.
DS2K3
What's wrong with the installation?

D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.