Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Instaltion
Linuxhelp > Support > Technical Support
JeffN
I am a noobie at linux just installed fedora 2 how do you open and run programs that you jist down loaded from the internet, what is the line comand you use and where do you use it at. thank you any info might work
rayreckless
yes, may i second that. i have made the switch to redhat as this was the dist. recommended to me by a friend. ive been used to the old .exe files for years and to be honest, a 'how to' from some kind soul would be most welcome... im trying to install aMSN, a chat client, and its asked me to install 'Tcl'. Well, I installed Tcl and now its asking for 'wish' in the 'path' or something similar. I have to go to bed now and hold my own head in a vice like grip to stop the grinding pains that i have developed through the day just banging it against the wall. I repeat, any help (and say it like your talking to a toddler...) will be very gratefully recieved... cheers, wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.