Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Can I See A Photo From A Terminal?
Linuxhelp > Support > Technical Support
aarmina
hi all!have a problem here!! wanna see the foto from a terminal but i donno the commend i know for PDF is xpdf but for the foto i cannot arrive!!!!help me plz!!!!!!!! smile.gif
Corey
There are numerous programs out there that for quick picture viewing from a console window, my favorite is Electric eyes (usually called eeyes or just eyes). If you're running KDE, you can use kuickshow. If you dont' mind waiting for it to load, you can use 'gimp' as well. Like i said, there are numerous programs for this.
aarmina
QUOTE (Corey @ May 31 2005, 08:19 AM)
There are numerous programs out there that for quick picture viewing from a console window, my favorite is Electric eyes (usually called eeyes or just eyes). If you're running KDE, you can use kuickshow. If you dont' mind waiting for it to load, you can use 'gimp' as well. Like i said, there are numerous programs for this.

i use what u say but it say that it "comment not found"!!!! sad.gif are u have anouther soulution?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.