Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merry Christmas
Linuxhelp > In The Community > General Discussion
Joey
On behalf of everyone here at Linux Help, we wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. All the best in 2005 and please, if you drink, do not drive.

Joey
DS2K3
Merry Christmas!

So, what did everyone get?
Joey
Santa was really good to me this year.

So far I've gotten a compound mitre saw, shop vac, set of chisels, columbo dvd set, a book and a few other things. I haven't seen my mom yet but I think she has a few more power tools for me.

How about yourself?
Robert83
MERRY CHRISTMAS E V E R Y O N E !!!!!

guess what??? smile.gif I'm playing ZX 48K games right now !!! smile.gif)) Chuckie Egg 2 the good old times...smile.gif)) and wrigglers smile.gif))

-Robert
Corey
I got Half Life 2, that's about all i need smile.gif Now i can actually play it legally.
Hemant
Merry christmas everyone

Went to Goa on christmas,and had lots of FUN...
Jim
I also got some tools, a sweet pair of headphones (Etymotic Research ER6) ummm, what else did I got, nothing to interesting.

The real question is, what to do with my Christmas money? I am currently taking suggestions, if anybody has any.

And o ya, to any one is not one who cellibrates Christmas, I hope you have had a wonderful season too.
DS2K3
I got a Zire31 handheld (which syncs with KPilot biggrin.gif) loads of money, a new wireless keyboard and mouse, a CD holder (I think my sister objects to the pile of CDs on my desk) and too many chocolate-based products.

D
Termina
Merry x-mas, bitches. wink.gif
Robert83
I bought myself a Logitech Z680 5.1 sound system, and my mouse is moving without me touchin' it... smile.gif

Robert
VBD
I got a new comp, AMD Athlon 64 3000!
Merry X-Mas biggrin.gif
CodeWarrior
I guess I'm little bit late, but.. Happy new year folks. I hope this year treats us well.

*Where's my gift?*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.