Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Www.licq.org ?
Linuxhelp > Support > Technical Support
mchnhed
does anyone have any idea as to why the website www.licq.org will not open on my FC2 system. I tried both Opera and Mozilla browsers. Was the website just down at the time or might there be something wrong with my system configuration?
Jim
It loads on my system, after a wile. In general, when other pages will load, but one wont, its usually the sight, not your computer. In windows sometimes certian spyware will high-jack address requests, but thats not a problem in linux.

If its loading now then the sight was down, if not, they there may be something very wiered with something in your system, but I bet the sight was just down.
mchnhed
QUOTE (Jim @ Dec 6 2004, 10:26 PM)
It loads on my system, after a wile. In general, when other pages will load, but one wont, its usually the sight, not your computer. In windows sometimes certian spyware will high-jack address requests, but thats not a problem in linux.

If its loading now then the sight was down, if not, they there may be something very wiered with something in your system, but I bet the sight was just down.

Well i was able to open the webpage, but then after i downloaded and tried to install the newest version for FC2 (licq-1.3.0-1.i386.rpm) i get the following error...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[user1@localhost Desktop]$ rpm -i licq-1.3.0-1.fc2.i386.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
libgpgme.so.6 is needed by licq-1.3.0-1
libxosd.so.2 is needed by licq-1.3.0-1
[user1@localhost Desktop]$
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

help? ... sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.