Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Linux Help
Linuxhelp > Support > Technical Support
Ngi
I am unable to completely uninstall linux , its redhat 9.0 the reason I want to uninstall is beacuase i cant even get in , it tells me something about my videa card and then asks me for a loggin name and password , i never gave it a loggin name ................... o well anyways im new so i might not know many things. I want to go back to Windows , but it then gives me a black screen saying grub , I cant do the fdisk or the fixmbr cause my windows xp cd doesnt have the recovery mode for some odd reason , my computer also has no diskette drive..... any help pls??
Ngi
Also , is there a way to completely format your disk and delete everything??
lesio1974
if you have System Recovery CD and you are willing to wipe your drive clean, the just boot from the Recovery CD; just make sure that your BIOS is set to boot from CD (CD-ROM is the first boot device) and you should be good to go; System Recovery discs usually clean everything on the hard-drive including MBR and any partitions created by the user (including Linux)

g
Ngi
any more info plz??????? thx for replying tho but im kinda new=)))
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.