Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm A Newb.. Tomato Linux Installer?
Linuxhelp > Support > Technical Support
r1cht3r
Not even sure if this is the right place to ask.. I can't access any support on the tomato linux website... Anyways, it seems pretty standard. I partitioned my HD and made a 500 mb swap partition and a 5.5 gb partition to install/use linux on, using partition magic 8. Then I burned "tomato linux" onto a cd, and restarted my pc and it loaded it all up and detected my hardware and stuff I guess, and loaded a "kde" session? But here's where my problem is.. I can't figure out where the "installer" I heard about is. It seems to be just loading off the CD, and I can't find any help anywhere on how I proceed from here. Their site is http://www.tomatolinux.org . If you can help this sad and sorry newb please contact me at r1cht3r@shaw.ca or reply here. I appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks.
r1cht3r
never mind i'm a bigger newb than i thought..it says on the main page that there's no installer because it's not an official supported release..i hate myself sometimes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.