Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New User Seeking Resources
Linuxhelp > Support > Technical Support
Net-Serv CEO
I just recently installed RH Linux on my server and am looking for help resources, online or print (as long as they're cheap). I need help in anything and everything. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about Linux and am willing to take the time to learn. I am a broke college student, who is trying to get a company started, which puts me in the category below starving student, therefore I am lacking funds for certifications and expensive manuals. Thanks in advance for the help.

Andrew
Corey
In my opinion, the best hardcopy documentation to follow is:

- Running Linux
- LPI Certification in a Nutshell

I purchased these two books online, and found them great for learning Linux top to bottom. However, these will cost a bit of money which is what you're trying to avoid, however, they are WELL worth it.

Online documentation is available everywhere, especially here on LinuxHelp.ca, other places to try would be The Linux Documentation Project which has a ton of HOWTO's and guides for almost everything. Otherwise, you could try to pick up some eBooks, I have no URL's for these, but there are some "less-legal" methods of obtaining them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.