Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Are You Guys/gals From?
Linuxhelp > In The Community > General Discussion
lesio1974
Just curious about your countries of origin and residence, that is all.

A Pole living in USA.
hughesjr
USA - Corpus Christi, Texas
Joey
Toronto, Canada. Born and raised in Montreal.
Robert83
Yugoslavia(SCG now), Vajdasag(don't know if this has a english transulation), It just bellow Hungary, I was born In Subotica , and live in B.Topola(32 km under Subotica, If you are looking at a map)
wbennett
raised in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, born in Burlington Vermont
lesio1974
Robert83, lots of my friends back in Poland go to Dubrovnik in Chroatia for their vacations and they all fell in love with that place; is it far from your town?
Corey
St.John's, Newfoundland, Canada

born and raised in Grand Falls-Windsor.
trifler
Wales, UK

Final year student.
Hemant
Trichy ,TamilNadu
India
Termina
Wisconsin, USA

Wiscons owns all of you... wink.gif
Robert83
lesio1974 : that is pretty far away from here, I'm at the upper end of SCG, and that is at the bottom.
Jim
Wisconsin my ass Termina. You live in Wisconsin and you think that some how makes you cooler than us? I don't know if any body else here has ever been to Wisconsin, but if you have it would be easy to understand why this is so funny. (You may have driven through it and just didn't notice, itís a pretty boring place.)

Minneapolis, Minnesota, now I am not going to claim that it "owns you all" because I have never been to most of the places on this list, but I can for sure tell you that is owns Wisconsin, I can guarantee that.
Robert83
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
hughesjr
Well ... All I can say is ....

Anyplace where it snows doesn't own all of us ... 'cause I don't go anyplace where it snows, at least not on purpose in the winter biggrin.gif
lesio1974
so Termina and I are neighbours; Chicago, IL here;

I guess the Windy City owns YOU all :-)

seriously, it sucks here; love the Southwest though;

G
wolfsta
Well i dont own you guys either but.. i do see the sun and each new day b4 ANY of you tongue.gif so there...

Christchurch, New Zealand cool.gif
Jim
What your problem with snow Hughes? Huh, snow is a good thing. Just because you live in heat-land Texas. In my opinion anywhere where it can be over 100 degrees in the shade is a not cool place. Remember, heat is the enemy of speed.
Termina
QUOTE (lest0039 @ May 24 2004, 05:14 PM)
Wisconsin my ass Termina. You live in Wisconsin and you think that some how makes you cooler than us? I don't know if any body else here has ever been to Wisconsin, but if you have it would be easy to understand why this is so funny. (You may have driven through it and just didn't notice, itís a pretty boring place.)

Minneapolis, Minnesota, now I am not going to claim that it "owns you all" because I have never been to most of the places on this list, but I can for sure tell you that is owns Wisconsin, I can guarantee that.

Here's why we're better than all of you.

* Ability to fly
* Snow! I hate hot weather. biggrin.gif
* We've evolved away from the need for bodies. We have become pure energy.
* Wisconsin isn't boring, it's beautiful. happy.gif
* Minneapolis, Minnesota is in no way better than Wisconsin. I don't see them being able to levitate things with their minds.
* Not just cooler than you, BETTER. wink.gif

So you should all stop making grandeous claims and agree that I'm correct.
*darts his eyes around*
Jim
See the vary fact that you had to obviously make up reasons why Wisconsin is better than Minnesota proves my point quite well I think. Sorry Termina, but just admit it, Wisconsin sucks.
Termina
<.<

I make up nothing.

*throws down a smoke bomb and runs off*
Jim
Denial, man you got 11 more steps to go through in your Wisconsin Rehab program
NeilE
Goodonya wolfsta
I was born and raised in Chch. Linwood Primary, Shirley Intermediate and Shirley Boy's High (One of the 'Originals').
Been living in Brisbane, Australia for the last 26 years. The climate is much kinder here.
I still love NZ.
Cheers,

PS: Where the .... did you get that name? There ain't (love that word) and never was any wolves in NZ.
Chibix
Originally Arizona, moved to Washington State to escape the heat, and now it's hot again! Drats!
feef
I'm from Singapore. Somewhere in Asia, where it's summer all year round, and everyone darts around hurriedly. smile.gif !
wookmaster
Brownstown Michigan, polish and norwegian by blood.
chrisw
how the hell did i miss this one topic....thought i had posted a reply to it

Born: victoria, texas
now live in louisiana
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.