Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video Games
Linuxhelp > In The Community > General Discussion
Termina
What kind of video games are you all in to? (If you say you aren't into video games, then obviously you're a broken shell of your former self). wink.gif

*Starcraft
*Yahoo/Net Chess
*Go

Anyone up for a match some time? biggrin.gif
Age of Mythology is the only game I play anymore. I am not much of a gamer and never really have been. But AOM is a really good game. Takes me back to the days of C&C and what not, those were the days.
Jim
Ok, so that was me, somebody forgot to disable guest posting. Upps, so ya, Age of Mythology, thats the only game I play anymore.
Robert83
Final Fantasy,

that is the only reason why I'm buying a Play Station 2 , because after that idiot Final Fantasy film they lost 100.000.000$ [if correct], and Sony bought them, and they won't release any final fantasy games to the pc, I mean the real ones [not counting that good for nothing Final Fantasy 11], if everything goes okay, and I hope it goes, I'll recieve that PS2 today, and start playing final fantasy X-2 .

Other games I like to play are Gothic 1,2 ... Maffia like action/adventure/driving games
Need For Speed 6 [but only online]

Played a lot of StarCraft , but after my friend became to good [DESOLATOR], I stopped playing, he was getting on my nerves.

I don't play to many action games, because they usualy have 0 to 0.5 story.

And almost forgot, we sometimes play diablo 2 in multiplayer, with 4 players...and it's fun.
hughesjr
I don't do too many games, although I do like StarTrek Bridge Commander and StarTrek StarFleet Command III.

I sometimes play SimCity 4 or Age Of Mythology.
Corey
NHL2004 - This is the only reason why I still have Windows lying around. I am currently in the middle of dynasty mode.

Diablo II: LOD - I've never played this game before up until about 3 weeks ago when my roomate introduced me to it. Since then, i've spent probably 4-5 hours a day playing it. Currently, I'm in hell mode with my paladin, and getting roasted.

Urban Terror - A realistic Quake 3 mod based on terrorists and anti-terrorists. This is a really great game, and probably one of my favorite games of all time. I am part of a clan called [Hoy] who play often.
Joey
Guest postings have been disabled and Duende has been bent over my knee and spanked wink.gif
chrisw
i got a few games laying around..

the only game that i really get into
and could play for hours on end is SOCOM II..

matter of fact couple weekends ago i pulled
an all niter staying up alllllllllll night long playing...

i played while watching the sun go down and
the sun come up...........WOOOOHOOOO......
thaigrrrrl
I am not too into games on the pc just because I hate being on the computer 99 percent of my life

BUT...

I have had quite an addictive stint with Neverwinter Nights.. OMG that game is so awesome.

Only problem is : you'll forget to sleep.

So now I just stick to my playstation.

Right now I"m playing Silent Hill 3.. scariest game ever!!!
Termina
Robert: You into the SNES FF games at all? (Get yourself an emulator if you havn't. XP)

Final Fantasy 5 is by far the best FF game. Ever. happy.gif
Robert83
Hi,

I have almost all the FF games, and played them all to.... I don't Episode 6 and I don't have FF 9.

On Friday I got my Play Station 2 , all weekend I'm playing Final Fantasy X-2 , but I wish I would be able to play X , since it seems to me that X-2 is a expansion sorta thing for the original game, and quiet mysterious , after 2 hrs....

Well gotta go back to gaming,...

Robert
Jim
O man I wish I could spend all weekend playing video games and I am not even that much of a gamer. But now, alas, Calc II final monday, Physics final Wed, CSci Data Structures final ....... uggg, six days and it will all be over.
Robert83
not every weekend is like this, I guess It was a lucky weekend, I got the PS2, there were no errors in the network, nor any other problems, and I only need to do that Bandwidthd stuff, which is almost done, so I was playing all day long....

back to work, still gotta install win2000 terminal server on that server computer, I waited 2 months for the ram....we tried different ram modules with it and it was not working until now.
lesio1974
Black and White is one of my all-time favourites. Also, I used to spend countless hours playing Homeworld2 and lots of Civillization/SimCity/Ceasar/AgeofEmpires-type of games.

Has anyone played SpellForce?

Grzegorz L.
Robert83
Hi,

...and I also love those pixelated adventure games, thanks to them I learned english smile.gif
and they are the best type of games.... Discworld, Simon the Sorcerer , Longest Journey [was good, but not pixelated sad.gif ]
RogueLdr
Haven't played too many on the Linux only platform but I plan to take my slackware box to MML this year. I tend to like RPG and RTS games so my favorites are any WarCraft, LOTR War of the Ring, Star Fleet Command, Star Trek Birth of the Federation, StarCraft and a few others. Check out the link, if anyone is close to Kentucky in the US and really likes to game this is the place to be:

http://www.millionmanlan.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.