Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slackware Winex3 Problem
Linuxhelp > Support > Technical Support
Termina
Anything I try to play a game with Point2Play, I get this error in console, and nothing runs (after the first screen). When I try this with just typing 'winex -use-pthreads no -bigexe install.exe", I don't get the error but the window freezes. sad.gif

/root/.point2play/.winex_ver/winex-3.3/bin/winex3: line 318: 3890 Segmentation fault $SHELL -c "$RUNWINE $FULL_COMMAND_LINE"

Example: Starcraft (Installer): I press "Install starcraft", and then "Agree" to the TOS. Then I get that error.
Graal: I press "Play online", and I get that error.

How can I fix this?

Doesn't seem to be a problem with video (thanks to Robert and some others, my Radeon is kicking ass while I await my nvidia card). Enemy Territory works just fine (not WineX, just the linux release of it), btw. happy.gif Great game. *gets back on topic*
Robert83
Hi,

where did you get you're version of "rebuilt" WineX3 ? , beacuse I've downloaded it from this site :

http://www003.portalis.it/115/downloadwinex321.html

but once I've installed it as su...[or root] , and configure it as a user...it just won't start up...pffff [on Fedora Core 1]

Sincerely
Robert B
Termina
I was lucky enough to have a friend who payed for a transgaming account. happy.gif If you want one of the packages there, I can put it up on my site for ya.
Robert83
Hi,

that would be awesome smile.gif

where can I find you're site?

Sincerely
Robert B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.