Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Wildcats Are Ranked As The Number 1 Ncaa Seed
Linuxhelp > In The Community > News
hughesjr
<---Notice my Icon (It's part of the University of Kentucky Wildcats emblem)

It is MarchMadness again.....and for the 2nd year in row, my 'CATS are a number 1 seed ... and in the first year of ranking the seeds, they are the top number 1 seed.

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!

All you guys and gals outside the USA probably think I'm crazy ... and you might be right ... but I LOVE college basketball and my UK Wildcats!
chrisw
although im a UK fan , lets not hope they blow it this year again by playin stupid ball
Corey
Wildcats? What's this? baseball?

tongue.gif

Hockey is the only real sport smile.gif
chrisw
basketball
hughesjr
@duende
Hockey is the only real sport smile.gif

Well, at least the only real sport you can play outside most of the time in Newfoundland biggrin.gif (and/or Siberia ... i felt another Mother Russia comin' on, so I thought I'd get in front of it laugh.gif ).

Actually I like to watch Hockey ... but it's to rough for ME to play! (hey, I'm a computer weenie ... what can I say)
---------------------------------------
@chrisw
although im a UK fan , lets not hope they blow it this year again by playin stupid ball

Me too! This years team is playing better as a squad .. but last years team had much more talent ... they just couldn't stop Dwyane Wade of Marquette in their last game last year....I'm glad we don't have to play him agian!
chrisw
f'in 'cats
hughesjr
Man ... Two years in a row going in as a number 1 seed and neither time getting to the final four.

And, 4 of the 5 starters (and 5 of the top 6 players) are Seniors, so next year it's Chuck Hayes and 4 new guys.
Corey
in SOViet russia, hockey plays you!
Jim
Heck ya duende, Hockey is where is at.

Heck ya three-pete thats all I have to say.

<===== Also looking to my logo might help, its more than just a mirror sight you know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.