Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vmware And Win98
Linuxhelp > Support > Technical Support
cyrilmc
Hi,
I'm running windows 98 as a virtual guest on my linux machine through VMware. The problem is that i am unable to set it up correctly so that i will be able to transfer files between the two OS's. At the moment win98 is running in isolation from linux, and i really need them to talk. I have tried configuring SAMBA and a few other things like the SMBclient but can never get the feckin things to connect to each other. Can someone please provide me with a complete idiots guide to sorting this, the VMware site is useless for win98. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Cyrilmc
Hemant
what nonsense.....joey i think u should remove people like salzaar from this forum...
if u(salzaar) can't answer a question plz keep quiet....
moreover u should be aware that people from across the world access this site so u can't expect all of them to be very good at grammer of a foreign language...
so i will suggest..

if u can't be of any help plz don't create nuisance at least...
Joey
QUOTE (gethemant @ Jul 4 2003, 03:25 AM)
what nonsense.....joey i think u should remove people like salzaar from this forum...
if u(salzaar) can't answer a question plz keep quiet....
moreover u should be aware that people from across the world access this site so u can't expect all of them to be very good at grammer of a foreign language...
so i will suggest..

if u can't be of any help plz don't create nuisance at least...

I agree with you on this one.

salzaar if you have nothing valuable to contribute to the topic please refrain from posting.

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.