Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You're Invited: Pci Express Technology Review - Th
Linuxhelp > Support > Technical Support
emily
You are invited to join the PCI Express Technology Review Webcast hosted by David Fair, Enterprise PCI Express Initiative Manager, Intel Corporation, with a special presentation by IDC's Vernon Turner, Group Vice President, Global Enterprise Server Solutions.
DATE: Monday, June 23, 2003
TIME: The Web cast begins at 11 AM PT
AGENDA:
-What is PCI Express technology and why do we need a replacement for the PCI bus?
-How PCI Express technology will improve computing and communications platforms
-Benefits an IT organization will reap from PCI Express, and
-How IT organizations can prepare for and take advantage of PCI Express
-Q&A
PCI Express technology, the pervasive I/O high-speed interconnect technology will appear in your mobile, desktop, communications, and server platforms. Awareness of this technology transition and its pervasive effects on technology platforms will assist IT managers with planning for PCI Express deployments.
Emerging and future computing models are showing signs that there will be significant increases in the demand for I/O to help sustain the performance of new platforms. Server, storage, and network form factors are becoming more dense and being powered by more powerful chip architectures. Customers are demanding that IT systems suppliers help them build more cost effective computing infrastructures that are highly flexible, reliable, stable, and scalable.
As a manager of IT resources, hear what opportunities are available with PCI Express enabled systems and adapters.
As an industry channel partner, hear what the opportunities for you are as we outline the growing eco-system for PCI Express.
Please extend this invitation to anyone in your group who may benefit from attending the webcast.
More Information and Registration
For more information about the program or to register,
visit http://www.pciexpressdevnet.org/idc/.
Please feel free to contact Paige Ziegele or myself with any questions you might have about the upcoming Webcast. Paige can be reached at 206-322-1167 x103 or paigez@owenmedia.com. Thanks in advance for your time.
Kindest regards,
Emily Ohlsen
Intel Corporation
emily.ohlsen@intel.com

biggrin.gif
blackphiber
thanks for bringing this to our attention but please try to stay on the topic of Tech support smile.gif btw it sounds nice, hopefully I can participate
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.