Linux Help
guides forums blogs
Home Desktops Distributions ISO Images Logos Newbies Reviews Software Support & Resources Linuxhelp Wiki

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Advanced DNS Management
New ZoneEdit. New Managment.

FREE DNS Is Back

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What is Libargtable2.so.0?, Getting an error with CUDA
ceresnheels
post Mar 30 2011, 09:02 AM
Post #1

Whats this Lie-nix Thing?

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,198

Hello guys

I'm trying to get a program, CUDA-Multiforcer, running on Backtrack 4 R2. Whenever I try to execute this program (by typing ./CUDA-Multiforcer, with or without arguments) it returns this error:

./CUDA-Multiforcer: error while loading shared libraries: libargtable2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

I'm not new to Linux but I also don't have an extensive background in it. I've used Ubuntu here and there for some regular tasks and in my job I use Puppy Linux several times daily. I've googled quite a bit and I can't find any info on this error and I can't really seem to find any info on what libargtable2 is or does. I assume it's similar to Windows and a program needing the .NET framework or programs from back in the day needing VB runtimes. I'm probably wrong tongue.gif

Can anyone tell me what this file does and/or point me in the direction of solving my problem?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 09:56 PM