Linux Help
guides forums blogs
Home Desktops Distributions ISO Images Logos Newbies Reviews Software Support & Resources Linuxhelp Wiki

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Advanced DNS Management
New ZoneEdit. New Managment.

FREE DNS Is Back

> Help! Disk won't eject
randomchick
post Feb 28 2011, 08:34 AM
Post #1

Whats this Lie-nix Thing?

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,111

Hello,
I am urgently looking for help because I inserted a disk but it won't come out. It is not displayed in the places menu and I don't know what to do. The disk is the first Mac OS X install disc. I inserted it and then rebooted, nothing happened but now I can't get it out anymore.

(I own a mac but recently downloaded Ubuntu onto it. I messed up the partitions so my mac stuff got deleted and now I only have Ubuntu left on it. I thought I'd try to reinstall mac os x leopard and then partition the hard drive so both operating systems could run on it)

Thank you to anyone that's willing to help!!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
horaizon1
post Sep 8 2011, 10:34 AM
Post #2

Whats this Lie-nix Thing?

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,561

[quote name='randomchick' date='Feb 28 2011, 08:34 AM' post='31501']
Hello,
I am urgently looking for help because I inserted a disk but it won't come out. It is not displayed in the places menu and I don't know what to do. The disk is the first Mac OS X install disc. I inserted it and then rebooted, nothing happened but now I can't get it out anymore.

(I own a mac but recently downloaded Ubuntu onto it. I messed up the partitions so my mac stuff got deleted and now I only have Ubuntu left on it. I thought I'd try to reinstall mac os x leopard and then partition the hard drive so both operating systems could run on it)

Thank you to anyone that's willing to help!!!!!
[/quot]
wowww that great guied

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th November 2017 - 12:24 AM