Linux Help
guides forums blogs
Home Desktops Distributions ISO Images Logos Newbies Reviews Software Support & Resources Linuxhelp Wiki

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Advanced DNS Management
New ZoneEdit. New Managment.

FREE DNS Is Back

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Need Help Badly, Plz, ok i feel like a big noob,
MXer242
post May 13 2003, 09:39 PM
Post #1

Whats this Lie-nix Thing?

Group: Members
Member No.: 835

ok, first off i cant get the kmd, or any other desktops to work only the ice 1. i dont no why, but when ever i try 1 of the other 1s it just seems to start, but then it just goes to a blank desktop, with a busy cursur, and sits there for ever, and the hd seems to be doing stuff but it just hangs, and for your info it has never worked i just installed it. and the other problum when im in the ice desktop setting i cant find a "My Computer" , or wut ever it iz called in linux. lol, i heard u need 2 do it in terminal, but that didnt work, so plz help. and also how 2 get started on running a linux dedicated server for counter-strike. and im running Mandrake linuke 9.1
got an amd k6 2 350 mhz w/ 3d now and mmx u no all dat crap, and 64 megs of ram, shityist vid card ever like 4 or mybe 8 megs. (its a scrap computer) i jus got iinux and needed a extra comuter to run a server so i threw this peace together. plz help me

-max
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Joey
post May 14 2003, 09:48 AM
Post #2

LinuxHelp Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

without any error messages etc its going to be hard to figure out whats wrong...

+Quote Post
MXer242
post May 14 2003, 03:57 PM
Post #3

yes, i no that is my main problum, i dont even no why because there are no error messages at all, im just goin 2 reinstall it and if it doesent work then i wil have 2 install fuckin windows. mad.gif

+Quote Post
MXer242
post May 17 2003, 01:54 AM
Post #4

ok, i fixed it laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 08:30 PM