Linux Help
guides forums blogs
Home Desktops Distributions ISO Images Logos Newbies Reviews Software Support & Resources Linuxhelp Wiki

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Advanced DNS Management
New ZoneEdit. New Managment.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> i nned help, plz
post May 24 2006, 03:25 AM
Post #1

Whats this Lie-nix Thing?

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,425

Hey Guys i m Aslam

i m a new member of this forum i need help abt Linux...

How to gert started with linux i know how to handle linux console i also know the windows networking

but i have 3 PCs i want to make a small network of these PCs but i do not know how to get started as i do

in windows just share the net through one particular modem connection so i would like to make One PC as

a server that give services to both clients so how to set DNS server , How to set DHCP Server , & in

Windows base network i do just share the folders but how to share using linux how to set proxy Squid

server in Linux i need it very much how to make plocies in Squid as i have done in ISA Windows....

so my respectable guys plz help me i want to be a network Enginner in futur using Linux plz if any one

konws each & every thing just tell me dear step by step which server i should first configure & how plz

tell me here i will be thakful to you if u know the link where should i can get my purpose of this post

u can send me the link otherwise plz tell me here .... i will be thankful to you thanks.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post May 24 2006, 09:44 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,734

The above should give you some starting points. Specific questions can often be answered at

After you get the basics, this forum can probably be very helpful with specific questions or problems.

Registered Linux User 294493
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st March 2018 - 03:46 AM