Linux Help
guides forums blogs
Home Desktops Distributions ISO Images Logos Newbies Reviews Software Support & Resources Linuxhelp Wiki

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Advanced DNS Management
New ZoneEdit. New Managment.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help My /usr Is Now /rsu
post Jul 19 2005, 06:15 PM
Post #1

I Eat C Code for Breakfast

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,136

I'm starting work with Linus on the new Kernel. Code name normal people have lives. now the problem is we ran into a C command. The kernel is being built of watcom basic. and only containing goto's.
the command we use is

if dd: // grep 1 = //|pep x1x1x :::'hellow" me // dd . 3

the problem is now we can't turn the kernel off. It's always on. My idea is to use grep to 1 x and 3. but when I grep 4 it comes 1 f 3 not 4 h 3. So my question is if I grep the C command in backwards will it make the power kill of grep 1 over 3 over 1 x 3 or 2. Ya so now my /usr directory is /rsu. Please help

Thank Linus

Gentoo ROCKS!!!!! Go and emerge the world
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jul 19 2005, 06:21 PM
Post #2

Whats this Lie-nix Thing?

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,687

Docmur I think this is a good project and I want in. Now your problem. It's simple. just export the 1 / 2 cc : .. dd over 1 fuck you 33 ff : / hi.
That will fix the C command. Now the grep problem. okay if grep 1 f 3 is not 4 k 4 k4 j3 then just export grep past the bash fixer in to the /etc command base and then link the kernel into the goto 1 state past the bash outlink and then use grep to put the kernel into base X. now okay for the real work. Now grep will read 1 f 3 and 4 hg 3 not bash 1 grep 3 okay well ya email me states.

Say hi to Linus.
+Quote Post
post Jul 20 2005, 09:56 PM
Post #3

Its GNU/

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Please try to refrain from using foul language on these forums.

Corey Quilliam
(former) Administrator

Want to help out Check out our Linuxhelp Wiki and see if there are some articles you would like to submit!!

Ubuntu 8.04 64-bit - Work Laptop (HP-Compaq NC6400 Core2)
Kubuntu 8.04 64-bit - Desktop (HP m8120n QuadCore)
Ubuntu 6.04 - Server (I'm not upgrading this baby until support runs out in 2012) (Some old POS dell)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2018 - 12:03 AM