Linux Help
guides forums blogs
Home Desktops Distributions ISO Images Logos Newbies Reviews Software Support & Resources Linuxhelp Wiki

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Advanced DNS Management
New ZoneEdit. New Managment.

FREE DNS Is Back

> Welcome To General Discussion, A breif introduction
Corey
post May 6 2004, 06:40 AM
Post #1

Its GNU/Linuxhelp.net

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

I would like to welcome everyone to the new general discussion forum here on Linuxhelp.

The reason for this forum is for visitors and members to have a chance in engaging in general discussions that can relate to anything they want, including Linux, Windows, Computers in general, or anything else they want.

I have noticed recently that there has been an increase in the number of "chatty" posts popping up all over the message forums, so I thought, perhaps this would be a better idea, to encourage the community to communicate without clogging up the technical support forums.

What should you post here? Anything you want, any type of discussions, just keep in mind that Linuxhelp.ca is a friendly website, and we have a zero-tolerance policy on abuse, flamming, racial slurs, cursing, and any other form of posts that may seriously offend others. If we, the admins and mods, come accross any posts that break these rules, we will edit them immediatly. If the abuse continues, the IP address of the user will be banned. Luckily, in our 2 years of running a discussion forum, incidents like these have been few and far between, so, we don't expect that to change any time soon.

So, feel free to post your thoughts on something, post questions on Linux distributions, or anything else you want.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

--------------------
Corey Quilliam
(former) Linuxhelp.ca Administrator
cquilliam-AT-gmail-dot-com

Want to help out Linuxhelp.net? Check out our Linuxhelp Wiki and see if there are some articles you would like to submit!!

--
Ubuntu 8.04 64-bit - Work Laptop (HP-Compaq NC6400 Core2)
Kubuntu 8.04 64-bit - Desktop (HP m8120n QuadCore)
Ubuntu 6.04 - Server (I'm not upgrading this baby until support runs out in 2012) (Some old POS dell)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Corey   Welcome To General Discussion   May 6 2004, 06:40 AM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 08:22 PM