Linux Help
guides forums blogs
Home Desktops Distributions ISO Images Logos Newbies Reviews Software Support & Resources Linuxhelp Wiki

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Advanced DNS Management
New ZoneEdit. New Managment.

FREE DNS Is Back

> My Wildcats Are Ranked As The Number 1 Ncaa Seed, Yipee!
hughesjr
post Mar 14 2004, 11:17 PM
Post #1

Its GNU/Linuxhelp.net

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,151

<---Notice my Icon (It's part of the University of Kentucky Wildcats emblem)

It is MarchMadness again.....and for the 2nd year in row, my 'CATS are a number 1 seed ... and in the first year of ranking the seeds, they are the top number 1 seed.

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!

All you guys and gals outside the USA probably think I'm crazy ... and you might be right ... but I LOVE college basketball and my UK Wildcats!

--------------------
Johnny Hughes
hughesjr@linuxhelp.net
Enterprise Alternatives: CentOS, WhiteBoxEL
Favorite Workstation Distros (in order): CentOS, Gentoo, Debian Sarge, Ubuntu, Mandrake, FedoraCore, Slackware, SUSE
Favorite Server Distros (in order): CentOS, WhiteBoxEL, Debian Sarge, Slackware, Mandrake, FedoraCore, Gentoo, SUSE
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
hughesjr
post Mar 15 2004, 12:06 PM
Post #2

Its GNU/Linuxhelp.net

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,151

@duende
Hockey is the only real sport smile.gif

Well, at least the only real sport you can play outside most of the time in Newfoundland biggrin.gif (and/or Siberia ... i felt another Mother Russia comin' on, so I thought I'd get in front of it laugh.gif ).

Actually I like to watch Hockey ... but it's to rough for ME to play! (hey, I'm a computer weenie ... what can I say)
---------------------------------------
@chrisw
although im a UK fan , lets not hope they blow it this year again by playin stupid ball

Me too! This years team is playing better as a squad .. but last years team had much more talent ... they just couldn't stop Dwyane Wade of Marquette in their last game last year....I'm glad we don't have to play him agian!

--------------------
Johnny Hughes
hughesjr@linuxhelp.net
Enterprise Alternatives: CentOS, WhiteBoxEL
Favorite Workstation Distros (in order): CentOS, Gentoo, Debian Sarge, Ubuntu, Mandrake, FedoraCore, Slackware, SUSE
Favorite Server Distros (in order): CentOS, WhiteBoxEL, Debian Sarge, Slackware, Mandrake, FedoraCore, Gentoo, SUSE
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 05:30 PM