Linux Help
guides forums blogs
Home Desktops Distributions ISO Images Logos Newbies Reviews Software Support & Resources Linuxhelp Wiki

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Advanced DNS Management
New ZoneEdit. New Managment.

FREE DNS Is Back

> Toshiba Laptop won't boot from CD
indy
post Jan 6 2015, 07:27 AM
Post #1

Whats this Lie-nix Thing?

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,820

My few months old Toshiba Satellite (CV50-A-1DV) won't boot from a cd/dvd, so I can't boot from a live cd. I have looked through the pdf user manual - no luck and on the Toshiba support site where someone is talking about updating the bios. Can any one help me with this problem? seems bad that i have to update the bios just to boot from a cd.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
KobiePips
post Aug 4 2016, 01:44 AM
Post #2

Whats this Lie-nix Thing?

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,118

QUOTE (indy @ Jan 6 2015, 07:27 AM) *
My few months old Toshiba Satellite (CV50-A-1DV) won't boot from a cd/dvd, so I can't boot from a live cd. I have looked through the trenorol ingredients on https://www.tenderbuttons.com/trenorol-review-results pdf user manual - no luck and on the Toshiba support site where someone is talking about updating the bios. Can any one help me with this problem? seems bad that i have to update the bios just to boot from a cd.

Hi indy, I'm glad I found your post because I'm having the same issue with booting my Toshiba and nobody has been able to help me so far. Did you figure out what to do to solve this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 11:42 PM