Linux Help
guides forums blogs
Home Desktops Distributions ISO Images Logos Newbies Reviews Software Support & Resources Linuxhelp Wiki

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Advanced DNS Management
New ZoneEdit. New Managment.

FREE DNS Is Back

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Newbie - Rute And Other Help
Insomnia
post Jun 12 2003, 09:35 AM
Post #1

Whats this Lie-nix Thing?

Group: Members
Member No.: 953

Hello everyone
i am completely new to the Linux world... i had enough of windows and all its components and bugs.
the problem is i cannot get Rute for some reason the site wouldn't open and i cannot download it.
i'd be really grateful if someone can send me Rute via email (elie_naaman@hotmail.com)
and i am actually looking for a mentor (or somethjing like that) that has enough patience to guide me through Red Hat 8.0 and get me started.
and by the way, how can i configure my ATI all in wonder 128 pro to work with Red Hat 8.0 and how can i get the TV Tuner on my ATI to run properly ...
Thx a lot.
ciao
Insomnia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jay-Jay
post Jun 12 2003, 10:34 AM
Post #2

I Eat C Code for Breakfast

Group: Members
Member No.: 914

Hiya . . .

I can't actually help you a whole lot, but i can make a suggestion. For your mentor . . . i'd buy a book and try and do most of the stuff yourself and then post any problems . . . but more imporantly Google! Google is God's gift to learning . . .

Jay_Jay

--------------------
I have a new toothbrush that had rubber prongs to massage my gums while I brush. How odd! (Query of life)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 01:57 PM