Linux Help
guides forums blogs
Home Desktops Distributions ISO Images Logos Newbies Reviews Software Support & Resources Linuxhelp Wiki

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Advanced DNS Management
New ZoneEdit. New Managment.

FREE DNS Is Back

> How do you record vinyl to Linux..?, Got me a new record player, but I can't get it working to computer
DonaldJ
post Jun 10 2012, 01:07 PM
Post #1

Whats this Lie-nix Thing?

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,399

Just got a modern digital turntable in the box, at a garage sale for just pennies.. Seems the previous owner angrily gave-up on trying to get it working.. Seems he even beat it up a little in punishing it for not working, but it's still in good shape.. It works with an old amp, but not to computer, yet...

It's an "Ion Profile LP" turntable.. It has a USB connect, but it doesn't even register on any Linux OS.. The instruction manual says it's for Windoze & Mac.. I wonder if that excluides Linux OS's..? The CD drivers don't load to any Linux OS.. I've wasted many hours on the Net, and with various towers and OS's, trying to get this thing going, but have had only failures.. Does anyone out there know how to make an ion tt work with Linux?..
What's the best Linux OS for pulling tunes from vinyl..? I've got All the prime 60's, 45's and 33's, about a ton of prime condition vinyl records to work through to get the music I like to mp3... umm.. "HELP!"...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
DonaldJ
post Aug 20 2012, 10:12 AM
Post #2

Whats this Lie-nix Thing?

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,399

So what do you file that post under sir..? To me it comes across like a keen way to pump out a bunch of insults, in mirroring your own state of affairs.. done just on the line, to seem like it's not flaming... It's still a flaming crap post sir.. I feel its sting.. You are proficient at doing bad-things just on the line.. Your crap post does nothing to add assistance to the topic of this thread.. I bets you're the antagonist who is stalking me throughout the Internet, casting your toilet-class words my way, and e-hitting my PC's OS's to cause me grief, for you to get your little girlie tingles and giggles... You are the police officer who is creating new ways to invade and damage Linux systems, for your so-called intel BS..
The Internet world, and Linux world,, and the legal system, should determine who you are, and charge you with your crimes, and terrorisms, and your torturing of Innocents, and fine you for the illegal stuff you do on the Internet, and to people.. You are a common bully.. Get Pampers! & Grow-Up!..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 12:01 AM