Linux Help
guides forums blogs
Home Desktops Distributions ISO Images Logos Newbies Reviews Software Support & Resources Linuxhelp Wiki

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Advanced DNS Management
New ZoneEdit. New Managment.

FREE DNS Is Back

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help with full hard drive, Centos, whm, cpanel
Yosamite
post Apr 9 2012, 08:27 AM
Post #1

Whats this Lie-nix Thing?

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,528

Hi,

I work for a charity and a company has kindly provided us with free hosting on a self managed virutal server. This consists of CentOs, cpanel and whm. I'm having a problem where periodically the hdd (xvda1) is reporting the hard drive as being full. I know it isn't. We started with 20gb hdd when this was happening. We got this upgraded to 40gb and I hoped this would resolve it but it is now periodically reporting this as full.

When it does this it stops the mysql service running. I am hosting a joomla website so it takes this down everytime.

Now I know if files are deleted but the process is still open this space is not recovered. But wouldnt a reboot resolve this?

I have set up ssh access and vnc so I can remote in. The only way I can resolve this is to run the fixeverything script that is either part of whm or cpanel.

It would be much appreciated if anyone can help with me this. I can provide any logs or anything needed that will help you help me smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 05:17 AM